Re: Question: Where to get wheels refinished?

Marc Getty wrote:

> No thanks, I specifically want the early GTI rims. I don't care if I get them
> new or refinished, but I have my mind set on this specific model.

The snowflakes ARE the original GTI rims, same as in your picture.. sorry
if I used a different term that through you offtrack.  You might wanna
scout around for a new set, could wind up being as cheap if not cheaper
than redoing yours, and new is good!  I'd start with Mark at Adirondack,
and GPR out here in California... good luck!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0