Roc Jams 2

Well I made a 2nd roc jams cd a couple of months ago and was debating on
putting it for grabs on the list again. Just now I figured why not....I know
there were problems getting the last one out quickly and in some instances I
had to send up to 4 copies till it finally got through. Overall I lost money
but then again its about the VW love so heres the deal. This one will be for
6 bucks, I dont care about making money anymore. Content wise it is alot
newer as far as style and genre. It has old school techno, trance, acid
trance, NRG and some other genres I dont what to call. Im new to the whole
genre thing, for me its dance or techno. Its all hard hitting foot to the
floor electrionica. If I get enough responses I burn some for ya. Heres a
track listing.

   Track Name               Artist/Genre

1.Drop my Panties           Hardcore Techno
2.Dominate                  Techno
3.Burning Out               Hardcore Techno/NRG
4.Pi                        Theme from Pi the movie
5.Clubbed to Death          Theme from Matrix the movie (the one with the
girl in                             the red dress)
6.?                         Song played in the club in the movie Blade
7.Music of Tekno            Techno
8.Phuture 2000              Carl Cox
9.Supermarket               From the movie Run Lola Run
10.?                        From the mocie Run Lola Run
11.(trance)                 Paul Oakenfold
12.(trance)                 John Digweed

Shannon
"Better to burn out than to fade away"
87 16V w/213,000 mi
"Drugs have thought a whole new generation of youth the metric system"