Full throttle enrichment switch install?

How hard is it to wire in the full throttle enrichment
switch to a 81 Scirocco harness. CIS 8V
Will I notice any appreciable difference?

According to Bentley,

"one terminal of the switch is grounded, and the
other terminal is connected to the electronic control
unit of the oxygen sensor emission control system"

Just ground it to the chassis?

Oxy control system, this is the box under the glovebox
right? What do I tap into here?

Are there other things I need to do to make this work
as intended?

Sorry for the bonehead question, just never tried this
before and would like to keep from having to use my
shinny new fire extinguisher.

Thanks in advance,
Randy B.
Cosmos 81 Scirocco S - soon to be 2.0L 16V
Mars 81 Scirocco S - t t 1847cc
Toronado 87 Jetta GLI - SOLD!