Re: 8&16v graph question

Hey, Hey...All this 8v versus 16v is giving me the willies, no not a big
willy just the willies...I had an '83 8v Roc and now I have a 87 16v Roc.
Both are awesome, but enough of the same old "I love my car" jibber
jabber....the 8v was nothing but a bucket of rust, BUT I would always piss
on all kinds of cars that would underestimate me...the 16v is ALOT nicer
looking and I still do the same. I notice that I have plenty of power in all
gears with the 16v...as for the 8v I would lag a bit in 3rd. but that may
have been a fluke...anyway...I will ALWAYS respect 8v's cause they can make
you look real silly real quick if you think you can toy with them and not
take them seriously...just my 2 cents...