Re: [non-roc, sorta] web site tralsators?

do those of us not wantign to search get a translation when one is found???
lazyness has set in and the fear of putting down teh Playstation controls
boggles the mind, that woudl mean i cant reply to email durign the brakes
between saving...i woudl have to wait a few minutes to race  nooooo   someone
pleeeeeaaase   help teh addicted lol
jonas
jonas