RE: Cracked Dash Repair

I use Vinylex by Lexol. It doesn't say it on the bottle, but it is
supposedly Silicon-free, and it has a UV-screening agent called DH-60. It
was recommended by a pro detailer contributing to the "Renegade 914" club
Web site. I've been using it for over a year, and it appears to be working
wonderfully. Now that I don't have a garage and am in the "Sunshine State",
however, I recently purchased a foldable windshield sun-blocker-thingy. I
promised my car I wouldn't let it's dash crack!

Neal