Re: Cracked Dash Repair

dalewitt wrote:

> I let the hot Texas sun get ahead of my maintenance on my dash.  It got
> very dried out and when I got around to putting some 2001 on it....the
> first ugly crack appears.

Does this stuff have SILICON in it? Hmmm?

> Has anyone used or have any experience with the dash repair kits
> available at such places as Pep Boys, Wally Mart, etc?  I do not want to
> get involved in something that may make things worse.  Thanx
>
> Dale Witt

I've been hawkin' on KLASSE lately, I got it from ND. It's non silicon
and won't dry out the elastomers in the vinyl like armor all does over
time.

AS for repair kits I haven't tried them but am dubious until I see for
myself. Perhaps try it on a junked one 1st to experiment and gain
proficiency.

hth,
TBerk