Any VW Perfomance related business owners out there?

I'm wondering how many of you run your own (or work for) VW performance
related business out there.  I'm affiliated with an watercooled VW
enthusiast's club in Minneapolis called Volksport, and we're trying to drum
up some advertising for our club newsletter.  If you are looking for an
inexpensive way to reach your core audience this is a great way to do it, as
we have over 160 active members and more joining every week.  If anyone is
interested please contact me privately for more details so as not to waste
list bandwidth.  Thanks a lot, and sorry for the interruption to the normal
list banter

Ben Rogowski

Volksport Membership Coordinator
(and sometime advertising manager)