Re: Alignment specs

I'm running 1.25 degrees negative and 1/16 inch toe out.  I have about
9,000 miles since then and the tires (Dunlop D40M2 195/55-14) show no
increased wear.  It'll take a bit of getting used to, though.  Especially
at highway speeds, where it may feel a bit "darty" at first.  But you'll
get used to it.

B.

'82 Scirocco (a.k.a. "Fritz")
'85 Jetta