Re: Alignment specs

Just to make sure before I do this, one degree negative camber won't
make my tires wear any faster than if I was at 0 degreest?  I want to
have a better setup for autox, but don't want to trash my street tires
either.  I definitely need an alignment because my tires are wearing
very abnormally in the front.  What's the best setup for autox without
sacrificing increased tire wear for normal driving?

-Mike