Alignment specs

I'm a happy camper today!  Just came back from a tour of previously
undiscovered junkyards and I scored myself a Neuspeed upper stress bar
for $20 CDN!  Didn't even wait to get home to put it on, just slapped it
in there in the junkyard parking lot.  Took a lot of twisty backroads on
the way home to "test" it out.  All I can say is: what a difference!
Car loses a bunch of that sloppy, rubbery feel and there seems to be a
much better feel as to what the tires are doing.  And this is with snow
tires.  I am impressed so much now I really want a lower bar and a rear
bar too.
  Since I just mounted 4 new snow tires, I will be getting my first
alignment on the car tomorrow.  It really needs this as I've swapped in
strut assemblies twice in the last year without the requisite alignment
afterwards but I was running nearly bald tires so it didn't really
matter.  Well now it does and I'd like to know what the factory specs
are and if anyone can recommend a good street alignment.  I'm thinking
maybe 1 or 1.5 degrees negative camber and 1/8" or 1/16" toe-in but I'm
not down with the optimum VW settings like all you autox'ers out there.
If anyone can make some recommendations, it would be appreciated.

Mike Hansen
83 Scirocco GT