Digital instrument cluster in my Scirocco

Hello listers,

after it took me years of searching one for a reasonnable price,
my friend Sam finally found a DIGIFIZ ( digital instrument cluster )for me.

and now after several hours of putting wires, sensors and switches
into my Scirocco it is working. As my car is an old '84 GTX,
I needed to upgrade heavily the electrics and wiring first.

it's not complete, as I just had to interrupt work due to I cut myself and
now can't use my hand anymore
because they put a lot of stuff around it in hospital.

but I think it was worth it, this instrument cluster is the only excuse I know
not to have one of Brett v. S. awesome gauge faces :-)

Well, I just made a quick page with some text and picture from it.

www.Scirocco2.de/digifiz.htm

I'm abroad next week, so I will read you again in 10 days,
Bye !
Dirk
'83 SCIROCCO GTX 1.8l EX carbed montego-black
'84 SCIROCCO GTX 1.8l DX inj.   montego-black
www.Scirocco2.de