----Original Message Follows----
From: Oliver Seiler <oseiler@acm.org>

One question I have is whether I need new struts? I've seen front shocks
listed as coming as either a set with just cartridges, or a set with
cartridges and struts (I think that's what they mean, anyway; never bought
a set before, and I haven't found a good explanation yet). Given that I'll
be replacing the shocks and springs, getting new struts might be prudent
anyway, as well as bushings and strut bearings...

Thanks,
Oliver