Re: 16v turbo [Motortechnik]

that specific car is a beast man , that car is just gettign faster thatn the time it
was built...it is a car that will run you down i am not sure if the prosche will
beat it i believeyou migt have abot 70 more hp but the wieght might be a
disadvattage i am not sure what rolando has done to the car.  so yeah driver be ware
of the yellow turbo 16v rabbit....
enjoy the ride,
jonas