Re: scirocco compared to corrado?

Mark Peele wrote:

> --- chris <frion@netzero.net> wrote:
> > how similar are the dimensions inside of a scirocco
> > and a corrado?
> > im wondering if stuff like dash or front and rear
> > seats would fit in an mk1?
> > thanks
> > chris
>
> The front seats will fit, but with that annoying
> "rocking"
>
> MK2 Scirocco and A2 seats have a higher center rail
> than the MK1 seats.

Is that what it is? I've been going out of my mind trying to get the
damn seats to stop that "rocking". Almost had it down to nothing on one
then my friend got in and moved it, now back where I started. So here is
the question, how do you get rid of it? Someone must of figured it out
by now. Anyone?

Feenix
80 1.8 with Mk2 seats that annoy the hell out of me.