New pass. side motor mount installed!! What a pain!!!!!

Well, after several hours, bloody fingers, and a trip to the machine shop, my
16v now has a new rear motor mount, passenger side motor mount, and timing
belt...  that was a royal pain!!!!!!  The hardest part was the removal of the
belt pulleys believe it or not!!  I don't know, I mean I am glad it is
finished and am very very pleased with a NON-rattling dashboard and other
clunks gone and smoother shifting, but I think I would reccomend either NOT
doing it by yourself (like me) or paying $150 to have it done.  But thanks
for all the advice...

Ben
88 "Flash Silver Metallic" 16v Scirocco