Re: [non roc]FOR SALE Grand Turismo 2

> Jeers:
> after a race, it goes right into replay mode. Annoying.

Very Much!!!

> doesn't have the adjustability of the cars as GT did. (camber, height,
> downforce, gearing ect.)

Yes you can, get a full race suspension under for Professionals only and you
can adjust everything.  To get downforce and stuff you need to equip with
the race modification.  Then in the settings screen before a race, hit L1 it
will take you to the adjusting screen.

> cant save the game anywhere other than after a race.

Again you can.  When you go to the first map screen with you home, car wash,
etc...  in the bottom right corner there is a little arrow.  Click on it and
you go to the Simulation mode menu.  Here you can Save, Load, Transfer
etc...

> Anyhoo, if you don't have the game and, trust me, you NEED this game,
> give Pete a call, its a smoking deal!

I will have to agree whole hartedly with Shawn here.  I have been playing
for 2 days straight and am only %40 down acording to the progress
chart....WOW this game is GREAT!!!!!!!

Jody Bailey