Re: [non roc]FOR SALE Grand Turismo 2

On Wed, 19 Jan 2000, Shawn C Meze wrote:

> Jeers:
> after a race, it goes right into replay mode. Annoying.

Agreed, VERY annoying!

> doesn't have the adjustability of the cars as GT did. (camber, height,
> downforce, gearing ect.)

Ah they do though, you just have to know where to look when up grading the
car! :-)  Look for the things that say "For Professionals Only" you will
find some mighty cool stuff in there, including crazy suspension settings,
custom gearing, LSDs (multiple types), etc.  Just have to earn the cash to
get the adjustability!

> cant save the game anywhere other than after a race.
> NO SCIROCCO!

VER VERY VERY VERY ANNOYING!

> No used cars for ALL the car manufactures? What's up with that?

I think you mean, no used cars except for Asian makes.
(Asian game, asian used cars I guess, I started with a Supered 87 MR2...it
earned me enough cash to buy the Golf 1.8t :-))

> Could use MORE cars. :)

Oh how so true!  (Perchance, how cool would it have been to have the old
SCCA TransAm Champ Mk1 Rocco available?)

> Disappointed with the european manufactures representation. (Where is the
> Mercedes SLK GT car??)

Ohhh, that would have been fun too!  And, another thing, whats up with
throwing MG and Mini into the same manufacturer and only offering one car?
I would have loved to soup up an old MGB GT!

> Anyhoo, if you don't have the game and, trust me, you NEED this game,
> give Pete a call, its a smoking deal!

Agreed, still a DAMN fun game.

Eric