Re: Mint Mk1 'S' Dash...How Rare

Kareem E Baddour wrote:

> Hi Gang,
>
> I recently scored a black crack-free Mk1 Dash.
> '81 Scirocco S
> '88 Scirocco 16v
>
> --

I'm trying SO hard not to hate you.

Suffice to say it is rare enough with out needing to worry about
swapping it. You can create an 'S' model by removing the silver stripe
and replacing the wood grain portions with all black ones.

Avoid Armor All and all other solutions that contain Silicon as this
will leach the volatile elements in the vinyl and make it brittle. Use
Klasse of other similar products to preserve it's suppleness.

Let me know if you want to get rid of it, and just kidding about the 1st
line.

TBerk