Re: That stinky Scirocco moment...

All I have to add is that I think that the title of this e-mail is extremely
humorous.  I don't know why but I keep laughing every time I see it.  Maybe
it's triggering something in my subconscious mind... or maybe I'm just weird.
 Mandatory content:
It is snowing here in NC and my parking brake is frozen.... I think that I
was yanking my handle too hard...  uhhhhhhhh... or something.

Jason Bianchi

Ps.  I can't wait for my first stinky scirocco moment!!
PPs .  I'm parting out my black (86.5)16v everything but the engine is up for
grabs... let me know y'all.