Re: sputter sputter sputter

Again I am sorry if you were offended by my comments, but
as I said earlier it was just a joke. The point being that all the
A1 and A2 cars had problems. I never said or inferred that
they were POS's.  I know for a fact that neither Shawn or I
consider our cars or any other Scirocco's POS's. If we did
we would not have joined this list, we would not own multiple
copies of the same car, and we would not be out there 10+
weekends a year racing them.
I am sorry if you think that yours is a POS. My suggestion is
 that you may be better off selling your VW and buying
a late eighties or early nineties Honda or Toyota.
If you do decide to keep your Scirocco and continue to post
questions to the list you may want to keep two things in mind.

1. Buy a Bentley, read it, and ask questions after you have
    exhausted all possible causes researched through this book.
2. Include as much pertinent information in your post as you can
    including year, engine type and mods done of your Scirocco.
3. Be patient when asking for advise and be prepared to be
    made fun of sometimes.
I hope this helps.

Randy B.
Cosmos 81 Scirocco S - soon to be 2.0L 16V
Mars 81 Scirocco S - t t 1847cc

>NOW TWO PEOPLE HAVE READ MY POST AND MADE FUN OF ME.
>YES......MY CAR IS A PIECE OF SHIT.....!!!!!!
>I KNOW THIS SHIT ALREADY.  NOT TO BE SHITTY MYSELF..BUT IF YOU WANT TO MAKE
FUN OF MY HIGH MAINTENENCE PIECE OF FUCKN SHIT, THEN AT LEAST TAKE A STAB
AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IT MIGHT BE THATS FUCKING IT UP.  I DONT CARE IF
YOU WANT TO TELL EVERYBODY THAT I LIKE TO SODOMIZE ELEPHANTS WITH AN
ELECTRIC SCREWDRIVER....