Re: good mechanic in Silver Spring/DC area?

On Mon, 17 Jan 2000 21:26:36 EST NJNagel@aol.com writes:
> In a message dated 1/17/00 21:17:42 Eastern Standard Time,
> thescirocco@juno.com writes:
> >  I thought it looked different... I have a manual steering relay
> shaft  bracket, that you can have instead.
> >
> >  Personally I think you should take it to the guy who installed
> >  your FF  transaxle.
> >
> >  Peter
>
> I would, nice workspace and always offers me a beer too.
It's not just a beer it's a Yuengling... 8^)

> Only downside is if my car is really fuxored towing from DC to Delaware
is a bitch. ;)
I agree...
If it is driveable, I'd be happy to work on it.

> and I can hitch a ride from the other shop to work, I don't know anyone

> that I work with that commutes past your place...  not your fault about
the
> bracket, if I had borrowed a jack and actually crawled under the car I

> would have caught it myself.  kinda hard to see peering through all the

> cables 'n' hoses though....
>
> later
>
> nate

Thanks for the kind words.

Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car
'80 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco 16V
'83 GTI, daily driver

              To reply to the Scirocco list click here:
<mailto:thescirocco@juno.com,scirocco-l@scirocco.org>