Team Scirocco hats - who wants one?

I'm shopping around to get some of these made up.  Here's the logo...

http://www.deco.net/klc/teamroc.jpg

First of all, if anybody actually HAS one of these patches, please speak up!
It would be much easier to get this done from an actual original than from
my scan, from what I'm learning.

My plan is to get them done on a sewn-on patch as in the picture, not
directly onto the hat, which I think would look cheesier.  I'm also seeking
ultra-high quality hats, not some of the cheesy 4-stitchers that rip in half
about the 4th time you put it on.  It looks like my cost will be in the
$11-$15 range in a very small initial quantity.  Question is - who would
buy one from me at whatever my cost is, assuming they turn out looking
properly awesome?  If there is a lot of interest and they really kick
ass, I'll do more than the initial small run.

Feedback please guys.  This would be some good headgear for the ND show
this year..  :D

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0