Passenger-side motor mount replacement (16v)

Well, I am at the point where I need to take a trip to the machine shop to
have the new mount pressed in...  geez, what a bitch of a job!!  I had to
remove ALL the drive belt pulleys  (the water pump pulley was especially fun)
so that I could remove the lower timing belt cover as I am going to replace
the timing belt as well while I am in there.  Removal of the mount bracket
was no sweat though... after I unbolted it and jacked the motor up it
practically fell out!  Anyway, hopefully putting everything back together
will go much more smoothly...  thanks to all for your help.

Ben
88 16v Scirocco