Re: NW Cruise today

This sounds likee a good idea! I wouldnt mind cruising with other VWs. I do
happen to own VWs other than roccos :) Although the A3 thing :(

>Well I went a NW cruise today that I heard about on the Passat list. It was
>ok...took some back roads from Bellevue WA to Monroe WA. 19 car total
>showed
>up, mostly all A3s. I was disappointed to be one of two sciroccos present.
>Im
>hoping thats because it wasnt posted to the list. Sorry to say there wasnt
>much to be impressed with but then again Im partial to sciroccos....the A3s
>were very nicely done though but theyre A3s.
>The guy who organized it was sorry he left us out but and I gave him the
>nesscessary instructions for posting the next cruise. He said they will
>have
>another in the first weeks of feburary. They are also having a dyno day the
>first week in April....for 70 bucks you get lunch and as many dyno runs as
>you want. I hope that on the next cruise us northwsters can make these
>people
>take notice of how damn cool sciroccos are...Im just one car !! hehe....
>

>Shannon
>"Better to burn out than to fade away"
>87 16V w/210,000 mi.
>
>--

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V Rag
'82 GLI (with a severely mangled trunk lock thanks to the fucking thieves!)
'80 'Vert
'61 17 Window
'78 Scirocco