NW Cruise today

Well I went a NW cruise today that I heard about on the Passat list. It was
ok...took some back roads from Bellevue WA to Monroe WA. 19 car total showed
up, mostly all A3s. I was disappointed to be one of two sciroccos present. Im
hoping thats because it wasnt posted to the list. Sorry to say there wasnt
much to be impressed with but then again Im partial to sciroccos....the A3s
were very nicely done though but theyre A3s.
The guy who organized it was sorry he left us out but and I gave him the
nesscessary instructions for posting the next cruise. He said they will have
another in the first weeks of feburary. They are also having a dyno day the
first week in April....for 70 bucks you get lunch and as many dyno runs as
you want. I hope that on the next cruise us northwsters can make these people
take notice of how damn cool sciroccos are...Im just one car !! hehe....

Shannon
"Better to burn out than to fade away"
87 16V w/210,000 mi.