(Mk2) Bilstein Sport vs HD

After five years I finially managed to bust a front insert.  I replaced
them both (again, with Bilstein).  Thinking about replacing the rear and
am debating sport or HD.  When I purchased the struts in the first
place, I ordered them directly from Bilstein and they reccommended using
HD in the rear because there really is no weight and I was told the car
would ride better.  I know some folks on the list use sport all the way
around.  What is your feelings about sports on rear?  Thanks.

Dale Witt
86 2.0 16v Scirocco
82 2.1 16v Scirocco
85 GTI