Re: waterfest 2000???

jonas miller wrote:

> i ma going dont know the dates yet have not talked to rapid parts  but
> maybe the brother like no other scott williams (judge for mk1's)could
> help us out withthis one.....

Yo, what up? I've got no inside information on WF2K. Although I've been
very happy to judge the show year after year, I think that Rapid Parts is
cheesey. Dave Zaslow (head of judging) and the great connections I get to
make with the VW crowd are the reasons why I do it.

Regardless, I'll hopefully be showing my cars this coming year. The Warpig
is due for some major aesthetic (and performance) overhauls this year.
And, my mythical project 1980 'Rocco 16v should be done in time, too.
Woohoo!

Oh well, I rap wit yuz later...
--
Scott F. Williams