Re: do-it-yourself options

My neighbor wants to sue me for working on my car so much!!!  It seems that
the easment that I park on is for "PARKING" only - I guess a car isn't parked
if your working on it.  I have done everything from valve adjustments,
rewiring, clutch, CV shafts,  struts, waterpumps and more on a mud-dirt-stone
driveway.  I jack up my car onto firewood.  My opinion is this:  there isn't
a single thing that you can't do on a VW, ANYWHERE!!!  So pull into some dark
alley, pop the hood and flush your coolant. this is a free country right, so
exercise your right to travel and work on your car.  I find that parts stores
with ample parking don't mind, sometimes...

Ben
84 8v