Roll bar frustrations...

Hey there guys -

	I've got a brand new black Autopower bolt-in roll bar for my
86' 16v that has been sitting in my garage for a few months and I
went to put it in last night and discovered that it's placement
basically doesn't allow me to carry my music gear (I work as a jazz
musician) so I'm screwed. I paid about $490 for it before the $60
shipping and it has all the foam padding and a removable cross brace
to boot. Anyone interested? I live in SF so anything on the west
coast and I'll be happy to drive it there - I could use a road trip
right about now. It should fit in any MK II, from what I understand.
I'm going to try to put it in an 87' 16v with a sunroof to see if it
has enough clearance (I think it does, but the padding might be hard
to fit.)
	I haven't had time to install the Euro bumpers I just got
from Mark Madison, but hopefully this weekend that will happen along
with fixing a leaky downpipe. Yee haw!

				Later all,

				Ben Patterson, 86' 16v
Ben Patterson 				Cell  - 650.274.7525
Networking/Macintosh			LiNCS - 650.725.4630
Systems Engineer			Email: bpatterson@stanford.edu
CRC-LiNCS/ITSS				Stanford University

"Try to remember there is no spoon..."
					- The Matrix