Re: a1/a2 springs

On Fri, 14 Jan 2000 19:12:08 EST SII2L16V@aol.com writes:
> are the rear a1 and a2 spring interchangeable?  i have a
> koni/neuspeed combo for the rear but it's for an a2.  i wanna put these
on my 16v if it's possible.

No.
The rear ones will physically not fit the A1 rear strut.
The fronts are too tall and have too high of a spring rate.

I would sell it on the A2 list or on RAMVW.

Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car
'80 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco 16V
'83 GTI, daily driver

              To reply to the Scirocco list click here:
<mailto:thescirocco@juno.com,scirocco-l@scirocco.org>