Re: Prepping an 8v for AutoX

On Fri, 14 Jan 2000 10:38:48 -0800 "Flying Toaster Motorsports"
<ilium@bit-net.com> writes:
>Well heres how I look at it.  -snip-
>That makes the Baldoni/Garret mobile the 5th fastest VW in the country
in
>the old DSP(I know not everyone shows up but - you snooze you lose).
>And it was Eli's first year driving the car.
>Not bad for a car with no front bar eh?

When you put it like that, sure the NFB sounds worth exploring further.
Then again, there were other cars which were FASTER than the NFB cars.
Sounds like room to improve to me considering the other VW's with the
front bar finished, well, better.
I think this year's event sahould be most interesting. From what ive seen
of the FSP class, it looks to be a dominant VW class, other than the
Spitfires I dont know what the VW's will be competing against other than
each other.

>Ok, I'll be at nationals this year - How about the loser buys the
>winner dinner Shawn?  Think you can beat my NFB little Rabbit?

Sounds like a plan to me. Its gonna take me a few years to get the car
finished but when that happens, your on!

>This is starting to be fun now :)

Yes, it is! :)

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi   82' Scirocco GTi   81' "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and