Re: Wiper problems - need advice

Hey Ben,
Take the wiper off and check the teeth on the connection between it and the
electric motor gear, sometimes when these are put under alot of pressure they
can skip teeth and make the wiper not go thru it's whole rotation, or in a worse
situation the teeth could just be striped all together even if this is the case
it is no biggy, just a u-pull it trip for another gear, it would be easier to
take the whole wiper motor out of the donor and decide to swap the whole thing
or just the gear depenfing on the condition of both. I have never seen a wiper
motor go bad, but anything can happen. Still I would check the teeth and if they
seem salvagable them maybe all she needs is a little tightening. Oh yeah, How
about that snow eh? I was lucky enough to be stuck on 26 for about an hour and a
half with idiots that thought their rear wheel drive cars were in the final
stretch of the indy 500, why is it that as soon as the first big rain and the
first big snow comes so do all the idiot drivers that think more gas means more
traction, and then they act surprised when they smash into the wall.

HTH
Nathan