Re: Lights near exhaust?

In a message dated 1/12/00 11:43:00 Eastern Standard Time,
8GARSIDA@uk.ibm.com writes:

>  On my UK Scirocco the Fog lights were standard on the  front and rear, The
> rear
>  ones are built into the rear light clusters (Between the brakelight and the
>  reverse lamp) and the fronts are suspended under the front bumper.  This
>  combined with an extra set of driving lamps gives me 8 forward facing
beams.
> and
>  a set of green sidelight bulbs (Not quite legal). My car now looks totally
> Evil
>  while driving  at night.
>
>  Adam.
>  '86 1600GT
>  http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Street/4385/Car_Pics.htm

Any YooKayers wanna make some scratch by cruising junkyards and sending us
some rear light clusters?  Seriously.  And two-position fog light switches.
But wait - wouldn't that put the rear fog on the wrong side?  Or are they on
both sides?  Anyone from the Fatherland wanna take a stab at it?

nate