Re: odd little oil leak(longish)

In a message dated 1/12/00 6:43:57 PM EST, CLaYpOoLME@aol.com writes:

<< hat I'd like to know is what this thing is, why would it leak?, Is my
rigjob gonna be a permanent solution, and the obvious How can a wire terminal
leak oil?
 If anybody has any experience with this by all means please enlighten me >>

Rob man, it sounds like you are describing your oil cooler.  On top of your
oil cooler are two oil sensers I think they are pressure sensors.  So
somthing in them goes bad and oil starts leaking from them.  I don't know how
long the jimmy-rig will last but you may just need a new sensor soon.

Brian 86 16v