[mk2] water leaking

  i know this is a dead horse subject, but since i'm too tired to look
through the archives, someone please tell me where i should look for the
leak coming into my car. i take off and some morning i get water (COLD
water) dripping into my shoe from my tray. where is this coming from?
also i found that the passenger side floor was incredibly wet (never
been like this before). additionally, when i was working on my car door,
there looked to be a little velvet piece that hung down to prevent water
from coming in the hole. both of mine are shot so does anyone know whre
i can get a pair of these? thanx.
--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com