Re: building a better short shift kit...

Alex,
How short is your throw? I have only driven one car with a shift kit,
and it was my friends GTI, the throw was no more than maybe only four
inches, wich to me was the shortest I have ever experienced, (and I
have driven many hondorks). When I look at the kits that have
adjustments for either 30 or 50% it looks like the only difference is
the location of the hole on one of the brackets, couldn't you just
drill another hole and fit a gromet into it? I imagine that would make
it alittle harder to shift, but if you have the weighted bar then it
wouldnt make much of a difference.

Just an idea,
Nathan