----Original Message Follows----
From: Oliver Seiler <oseiler@acm.org>

The question is, what would be involved in getting it all working again?
Obviously I need to know the full extent of the lobotomy, but it'd be
kinda nice to have A/C in the summer, despite the few horses I'd lose. A
new compressor for sure. I'd also need to reconnect those hacked off metal
tubes somehow. Is there a good manual on these systems somewhere? Is it
worth the trouble? I guess this can't be considered critical, but I really
like it when everything is working, and since I have the A/C controls
inside the car, I'd like it if they actually worked!

Thanks again,
Oliver