high-pitched...frequency valve

Oliver wrote:
>I've noticed a high-pitched buzzing (the best description I have is that
>it sounds like an electrical discharge, but continuous) around the area of
>fuel distributor.
>Any ideas of what might be causing this?

Oliver,
That high pitch noise next to the fuel dist. is probably your
frequency valve, not sure what it does, Bentley wont tell
this secret, but when you don't hear it buzzing you have a
problem.

Any Mechanic listers know what this device actually does
apparently is has something to do with the Lambda Sys.

Randy B.
Cosmos 81 Scirocco S - 2.0L 16V
(under the knife OSP car)
Mars 81 Scirocco S - t t 1847cc
(my new CSP car until the other is done)