Re: Sun Roof Repair

I've tried playing with the sunroof adjustments and lubing everything, but
that thing is just a pain.  My advise is to go to a shop.  The sunroof needs
an annual adjustment IME.  The last time I went to the dealer for this, it
cost $60.  I thought that was very reasonable considering how much time I'd
spent on it getting nowhere in a big hurry.  I've looked at the Bentley
while trying to adjust this thing, and it just won't happen.

Ian Overholt
'88 16v (needs sunroof adjusted again!)
'78 Champagne Edition (no sunroof)