Prepping an 8v for AutoX

I have recently acquired a Scirocco II 8v and plan to use it for AutoX first
and SCCA Road Racing later. I currently have the following:
NS Lower Front Subframe Brace
TT Short Shift Kit
NS Weighted Shift Lever
Boge Struts and HÖR Springs

My stepfather and I plan on installing the following:
* Upper Rear Tie Bar (What do you suggest, the triangulated NS one or just a
top one?)
* Front Upper Tie Bar
* Polyurethane Bushings wherever possible (Any suggestions as to manuf?)
* Removal of front sway bar
* Autotech Hollow 28mm rear sway bar
* Ported and Polished Big Valve Head
* Cam (G-Grind or Hor cam.. I'm leaning on HÖR cam due to top-end gains)
* TT Downpipe
* TT Exhaust
* NS Throttle Body
* Headers?
* Velocity LSD Upgrade (Thoughts on this?)

Is there anything we're missing? The car still needs to be street legal, but
it will only be driven occasionally on the road and to the various track
events. I have a bunch of experience modifying my VR6 Passat, but this CIS
stuff is all new to me. Grin.

I appreciate any and all feedback about this,
Ian
'93 Passat GLX
'85 'Rocco II 8v
http://www.powmotorsports.com