[16v] valve cover gasket replacement

Hey all,

When I changed my v-belts yesterday, I was surprised to discover my timing
belt was very oily... I guess my already leaking valve cover gasket has
decided to fully crap out. When I changed my spark plugs they too came out
very oily, except for cylinder #1.. So I need to change my valve cover
gasket. Now I understand all that is needed in parts is the valve cover
gasket and upper intake manifold gasket, correct? Do the spark plug
ring gaskets come with the valve cover gasket or will I need to get them
seperately? How difficult of a task is this? I have to remove the intake
boot, maybe the vacuum tube to the brake booster and some grounds, unbolt
and pull the upper intake, undo the three allen screws on the valve cover,
lift it off and install the new gasket... did I miss any steps there? How
long can I expect this to take and do you have any tips or
recommendations?

Thanks!

-Toby

oh yeah, BTW, my driver side seat frame is snapped in the lower back... it
still works okay but is uncomfortable for sporty driving, feels like an
american car. The part that is broken is just the wire mesh with the
springs connecting it to the big metal frame. Can I swap this part out?
Anyone have a spare frame they want to sell me? Thanks...

--
'87 Flash Silver Metallic Scirocco 16V