From: "Christopher Mueller" <cmueller@sciarc.edu>
To: "'Foxx (in a box) '" <foxxinabox@core.com>
Cc: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2000 7:46 PM
Subject: RE: [rdo] heidelberg vi radio

My radio was blocked also when I bought mine.  The dealership said to try
punching in 1111 after turning it on, (I think, it was a year and a half
ago) but they may have just been b.s.-ing.  If the previous owner changed
the code, then your kind of out of luck, unless the dealer knows a place
where they can fry the radio to reset everything.  It seems like a rare
possibility, since it had been so long that the parts dept. at the dealer
didn't have any records of the local shop that used to do it.

Christopher