How fast can these things really go ?

For a 16v Scirocco, with any mod you can think of (wow how vague), how fast can you really go on a straight away. If you slap a Turbo Charger on a 16v even ?

1/4 Mile
0-60
Top Speed

Come on Scott Williams, I know you've got to know this one :-)
I don't mind spending the money, I love my car, but really don't want to get smeared by a Eagle Talon out of the showroom. I am one of those obsessive compulsive guys, I guess there is always someone out there who is faster. What cars are in our class ? I know, I know so many questions, but all I ever do is read...and I try to refrain from asking dumb questions soooo....