Re: MK1 Road tests/specs book

--- Mark Hausler <mk1scirocco@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hey-
>
> I just got a kinda cool book on the MK1 scirocco. I
> had ordered the Golf book that was talked about a
> little while back and in their source the listed a
> book called 'VW Scirocco 1974-1981'. I searched for it
> and found it at a place called Auto Ink
> www.autoink.com  805.493.5500

It took a good bit of searching (and I *for now* work in a
friggin' library!) but I finally picked up a copy of this
book.  Saves me from having to collect a bunch of
magazines.  (Anyone who's seen my place knows how many
bookshelves of them I already have!)

=====
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco    <---For sale  :(
'80 Scirocco S
'81 Rabbit Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v (2)
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry