Re: Capitol Caper 2000, was Sac bbq tomorrow

I'm bringing my digital camera, and I'm planning to post some on my Scirocco
site. For those who don't know, it's...
http://www.jswinsurance.com/scirocco1/s1c.html

--Craig Williams
1981 SciroccoS 1.8 16V (soon to be 2.0+)
1987 Jetta GLI 16V (Daily Driver)
1991 Passat Wagon 2.0 16V (For the Wife)