Re: Capitol Caper 2000, was Sac bbq tomorrow

At 2:41 PM -0800 1/7/2000, Kevin Collins wrote:

>On a related note, I will have my Kodak digital camera,

Yay.  Kodak rulez!   hehehehehe.

>that takes
>VERY nice pics, and will be shooting like crazy.. I'll then post
>the pics on the web early next week.

If you could, could you caption some of them?  We on the east coast
only know who Shawn and Potterman by sight (and that's way too easy)
are because they're the only two that have ever ventured here in
person.

I'm sure there's enough websavvy people here that can help if you
personally don't know enough HTML to do it.......we like looking at
pix, we just like knowing what we're looking at.
| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net                                        |