Re: Capitol Caper 2000, was Sac bbq tomorrow

Alex Ting wrote:

> does your camera pick up primer and multi-colors well?
> if so, the mad max car is begging for shots....

On a related note, I will have my Kodak digital camera, that takes
VERY nice pics, and will be shooting like crazy.. I'll then post
the pics on the web early next week.

WTF's with the weather up there?  Only gonna be in the high 40's or
low 50's?  Jeezus, I'm gonna FREEZE!!  My standard uniform of
shorts & T-shirt ain't gonna cut it.. then again, after a few
shots of JD, I'll be just fine..   :0

Stop the presses!  O fuck!  Just checked weather.com again, now they're
saying RAIN on Saturday.  Hell it hasn't rained in the whole friggin'
state at all the whole winter, now it's gonna rain up there on OUR
day?  CHRIST!

I sure hope the Teulie fog (tm) ain't hanging over the valley tonight
and tomorrow morning.  That shit is murder!!  Potter and I have our
route all mapped out.  We will be cruising up to that bustling central
valley metropolis known as Coalinga tonight (approx 250 miles from
home), crashing at the local Motel 6, then hitting the road for
San Ramon in the morning, which is another 168 miles according to
Mapquest.

-kc-
'86.5 16V 2.0
'99 GTI GLX