FW: Capitol Caper 2000 <tm> - SoCal participants

Sorry, Alex.  I meant to send this to the list.
-----Original Message-----
From: Brad Sterling [mailto:bgsterling@earthlink.net]
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2000 12:18 PM
To: Alex Ting
Subject: Capitol Caper 2000 <tm> - SoCal participants

To the SoCal participants of the Alex Ting Thing,

        I can't make it up north this weekend (besides, I got lost trying to
get to Alex's when I bought the bumper from him), but would be interested in
tagging along with the caravan for a bit.  I'm in Canoga Park.  Any ideas
when you might be passing through and what route?  I wouldn't want to miss a
potential brush with greatness.

-Brad
'86.5 Scirocco 16V
'76 International Scout II