Re: Fw: Handling -- a story

>This isn't very odd at all!!  The 16v is a very neutral handling
>car.  The stock rear bar is 25mm, so he's running the same diameter
>front and back.  This setup should give a "little" more understeer
>than desired, but it's not going to "push" really bad.  Putting the
>28mm rear bar on will not hurt handling at all.
>
>Ian Overholt

Just a small correction, but the stock 16v bar is 23.5-24mm in diameter.
Note that the first step-up for rear bars is 25mm from the tuners that
offer the A1 bars.  I would agree adding a 28mm would hurt anything,
but it would make handling somewhat different.  It all depends on how
you drive, and what you're comfortable with.

later!

==Brett